S– 108 MISSIONARY SISTERS OF THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY (ICM)
Mother Marie-Louise De Meester founded the Congregation in 1897 at Mulagummoodu; Kanyakumari Dt., Tamil Nadu. Its apostolate is in the educational, social, pastoral, technical and medical spheres
Via Filogaso – 40/1-00173 Rome, Italy
ICM sisters, ICM District House, 6, Madurai Main Road, Crawford, Trichy, Tamil Nadu 620 012, Tel: 0431-2473740, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Cnad 7, Nov 7, Pro 211
To Proclaim the good news by word or by the witness of their lives to those who do not know Hesus Christ and be ready to go to peoples of other nationalities, races, cultures, religions and ideologies to be witness to the unity to which humankind is called in Jesus Christ.
Educational, Social, Medical, Pastoral and Evangelical
Founded by: Marie Louise De Meester
Founded on: 7 November 1897
Feast of the Congregation: Feast of Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Reference : The Catholic Directory of India 2005-06