S– 195 SISTERS OF ST.JOSEPH OF CLUNY (SJC)
 

The Congregation of St.Joseph of Cluny was founded by Blessed Anne Marie Javoubey on 12 May 1807 at Chalon, France.  The sisters are engaged in teaching, nursing, and all kinds of missionary; and social works in all the five continents.  They conduct schools, clinics, dispensaries, leprosaria, homes for children, work rooms, hostels, and homes for the aged, crèches and day care centres.

 
Superior General

21, Rue Mechain, 75014 Paris, France

 
Provincial Superior

Cluny Provincialate, 25, Suffren Street, P.B. 87, Pondicherry 605 001, Tel: 0413-2340484 Fax: 2222666, E-mail: clunysep@satyam.net.in
Cand 16, Nov 12, Pro 212

Cluny Provincialate, 44/3 Subbiah Street, Sangliyandapuram, Tiruchirapalli, Tel.N. 620 001, T/Fax: 0431-2300929 E-mail: cluny_provsj@yahoo.com
Cand 7, Nov 18, Pro 218

Preethi Sadan, Cluny Provincialate, Kannur P.O., Via Bagalur, Bangalore 562 149, Tel: 080-28465473, 28465991, Fax: 28465473, E-mail: preesa@vsnl.com
Cand 45, Nov 18, Pro 312

St.Joseph Convent, Kalimpong P.O., Darjeeling Dt., W.B., 734 301, Tel: 03552-255912, Fax: 03552-255912, E-mail: clunykal@rediffmail.com
Cand 50, Nov 22, Pro 206

 
Charism

Availability  to the will of God.

 
Apostolate

Educational, Medical, Social Developmental and Pastoral

 
Founded by: Blessed Anne Marie Javouhey
 
Founded on: 12 May 1807
 
Feast of the Congregation:15 July

Reference : The Catholic Directory of India 2005-06 For any corrections : cridelhi@gmail.com
 
“God raised Him as Leader and Saviour” Acts 5:31
 
Powered by 3Media